Ugh, same. I totally feel you. Being single is the absolute worst
I need to experience what not being single is like before I kill someone. I can no longer deal with this.
Wes Craven and young stars Heather Langenkamp, Johnny Depp, Amanda Wyss, and Nick Corri on set of A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
You just have to fight for yourself; no one’s going to save you.
Battle Royale (2000)
Tagged by the coolest person ever (who also happens to be my best friend)!
Put your music on shuffle and answer these questions. Once you’re done, tag 10 followers.
1) Title of the first song you land on describes how you die:
If You Please - Captain Beyond
2) 2nd song describes your life:
Vengeance Is Mine - Alice Cooper
3) Third song will be playing at your wedding:
You Can’t Win - Iron Butterfly
4) Add “in my pants” to the fourth song you land on:
Tush (in my pants) - ZZ Top (bye)
5) Fifth song will be playing at your funeral:
Baby-O - Vinnie Vincent Invasion
6) 6th song is your theme song:
Love Is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
7) Seventh song will play when you think about someone you love:
Black Magic Woman - Carlos Santana
8) Add “with a shovel and screwdriver” to the 8th song:
Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’ (with a shovel and a screwdriver) - Journey (why)
9) Ninth song will describe your week:
As The Moon Speaks (Return) - Captain Beyond
10) 10th song will play when you miss someone:
Full Shredd - Vinnie Vincent
Some are horror blogs, some are not.- witchguardian - iwillfeastyoursoul - horrormoviefreak - zacksnyders - dellamortes - horrorslut - dayofthewoman - fuckyeahtwilightzone - cunterion - dexterinette - horror-o-rama - armyofdorkness - cinemalicious - ofdemonicorigin - themysticmonter - coturno - vixensandmonsters - horrorharbour - evilldead - blame - soakinthehorror - sambiestrumpet - lucifers-queen - fuckyeahtarantinofilms - infectedzombie - weird-person - attackofthegiantsants - universalhorror - universalmonstersblog - julius-caesers - mamajupe - ramblingsofthedeadite - grindhousedaily - clickernoises
I love their blogs, they’re cool people I follow. Follow them!
Wow, thank you so much! <3
When someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage… a curse is born. The curse gathers in that place of death. Those who encounter it will be consumed by its fury.
The Grudge (2004)